Aged & Disability In Home Support Workers - Northern Suburbs Sydney
- ESP Healthcare
- Variety of shifts, flexible hours, opportunities in Northern Suburbs Sydney
- Work in the area you live
- Ongoing training & development provided
ESP Healthcare is an energetic, service orientated, home & community health care company with clients right across Sydney & The Illawarra. We provide a range of in-home aged care, dementia care, disability care, palliative care & respite services. We offer casual work opportunities with flexible hours.
We need employees living within the Northern Suburbs area. We are looking for carers living in or around the following suburbs:
- North Sydney
- Neutral Bay
Over the last 12 years we’ve built our reputation by providing excellent service, achieving client goals, reliability & flexibility.
Working with clients
We are seeking experienced people to join our care team. Key personal qualities that work well for our clients are that you are caring, considerate, honest, compassionate, reliable & have good communication skills.
Tasks we undertake for clients includes respite, personal care, social support, shopping, meal preparation, domestic assistance & transport.
- A current NSW Driver's Licence
- A reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance to travel between clients’ homes
- Certificate III in Individual Support (or similar/willing to obtain)
- A Cover Letter must be attached indicating the SUBURB you live in and your AVAILABILITY.
Our friendly staff are available at 02 9818 8004 or please contact me, Luke Keys, directly by clicking on Apply.
This job has expired
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Support Workers|
|Salary||25 to 45 per hour|
St Leonards NSW 2065, Australia