Regional Rostering Officer
- Community Living Australia
- Fixed Term Contract (12-months)
- Preference for full time but can be flexible to suit part time hours
- Level 3 Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Award
We are looking for a motivated Rostering Officer to support our South East Team. The role will provide flexible and responsive allocation of rosters to meet client's needs along with creating and managing roster templates.
Reporting to the Regional Manager/Rostering Coordinator, your duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Create and manage roster templates to ensure clients and support workers have rosters four weeks in advance of service delivery
- Ensure rosters comply with Award provisions
- Make contact with available support workers to fill unplanned vacant shifts
- Make contact with clients about changes in shifts or support worker allocation
- Ensure that planned leave have adequate coverage two weeks in advance of vacancy
- Assist Team Leaders with establishing access and induction to rostering system for new workers
The successful candidate will have proven experience in working with rostering systems and a working knowledge the Fair Work Act and Modern Awards. Excellent verbal communication skills are essential, as is the ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks accordingly.
You will have previous experience working with rostering software packages (preferably Time Target) and the skills in interpreting SA Government and/or NDIS service contracts and agreements. You will be able to demonstrate a willingness to engage with other staff and the ability to train and support others.
*If recruited in the South East you will work at our Mt Gambier based office. If recruited centrally you will be based in Mount Barker with semi-regular travel to our South East region.
To view the Position Description and details on how to apply, please visit www.claust.com.au/employment
All applicants must address the principal duties and demonstrate qualifications and experience as detailed in the position description and complete an Application for Employment Form. Please also include the name and contact details of three current referees.
Applications can be forwarded by email to email@example.com
Applications close COB Friday 27th October 2017
For a confidential discussion please contact Helen Brennan (Acting Regional Manager - South East) on 8536 5888.
Community Living Australia has charitable status for Fringe Benefits Tax purposes and is therefore able to offer attractive taxation benefits through salary sacrifice increasing your take-home pay.
|Location||Mt Gambier & Limestone Coast, Regional SA|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Administration|
|Salary||40,000 to 200,000 per annum|
|Attachment||View and Download the Position Documents|
20 Penola Road, Mount Gambier, South Australia, Australia