Coordinator - Participant Engagement
- Zest Care
- Over 15 years In-Home Care Experience Across Sydney & Illawarra
- Genuine, Passionate & Supportive Team Culture
- Full Time Permanent - Immediate Start
Are you excited by the NDIS and the new direction for Disability Services?
About Zest Care
Zest Care is a dynamic and innovative government approved provider of in home care services..
For the past 16 years we have successfully provided quality children's services into the homes of families throughout Sydney.
As we continuously strive to develop as an organisation, we are currently broadening our service delivery into the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) by providing personalised care solutions for a range of children, young adults and adults living with disability and additional needs.
This is an exciting full time, permanent opportunity to hit the ground running for a highly motivated client services/disabilities expert. We are looking for a passionate, driven and experienced Individual to make a long standing impact at an exciting time within the disability sector.
This role will be critical in care service delivery under NDIS participant plans. In this role you will be our first point of face to face engagement with participants who have an NDIS plan so you will need strong communication skills and understanding of the disabilities sector.
These include but are not limited to:-
- NDIS participant engagement through service agreements and care plans.
- Working collaboratively with other disability service providers under NDIS plans.
- Community Development and engagement with the community.
- Mentoring, advice and support to our Disability Support Workers.
- 1 on 1 engagement with current Zest Care families.
- Represent Zest Care at community meetings and forums.
- Travel across Sydney Metro Area with the use of pool car or with kilometer allowance for use of own vehicle.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports.
Coordinator - Participant Engagement
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience preferably a disability or similar sector, such as:
- Case management
- Community development
- Community connector
- Support worker
- Local Area Coordinator
- Qualification in Disability or similar sector or relevant experience
- A solid understanding of NDIS
- Administrative/case management skills.
- Microsoft office software skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Full driver’s license for use of company pool car.
- Positive, motivated and engaging personality.
- Drive and passion to support people with a disability.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to think laterally and have an adaptive approach to support delivery.
- Focus of delivering results based on Participant’s needs and NDIS goals
- Ability to work within a dynamic team and individually
- Empathetic yet professional approach with participants.
What We Offer
- Professional developmental opportunities.
- A supportive team culture and working environment.
- Opportunity to be a part of an evolving and growing organisation that makes a real difference in the lives of families and individuals with disabilities.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
Working for Zest Care means opportunities and exposure to innovative thinking and professional growth. If you are motivated, passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities with disabilities and additional needs apply now!
This job has expired
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Service Co-ordinators|
27 Fennell Street, Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia