Service Coordinator ACT
We're a large not-for-profit organisation with a Person Centred approach to providing services to people with disabilities & currently have some exciting opportunities for a Service Coordinator in Canberra . Immediate Start. Salary packaging opportunities!
The focus of the Service Coordinator role is to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of our group homes by leading & managing a small team whilst providing high quality service to our clients.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective & professional disability support services;
- Proven experience in liaising effectively with families, guardians & advocates;
- Commitment & understanding of Person Centred Practices;
- Knowledge of the Disability Service Standards;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a small team;
- Competent in completing all necessary documentation;
- Experience with staffing and budgets;
- Risk management & WHS knowledge;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Confident in the use of Windows package including Excel, Word & PowerPoint;
- Certificate IV in Disability.
If you are a committed professional seeking career progression in the Disability Sector & want an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients, Sunnyfield would like to hear from you!
To be considered for this opportunity, please attach your application letter and resume by clicking on Apply.
Criminal record checks with the NSW Police, Working with Vulnerable People check, prior employment checks and functional assessments are part of Sunnyfield's recruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and hold a current ACT drivers licence. Sunnyfield are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Service Co-ordinators|