- Financially secure industry leader in a high growth services sector
- Head office Northern Suburbs, reporting to the CFO
- Need proven track record managing a small payroll team processing end to end payroll
Sunnyfield is a large financially sound organisation with profitable revenues. With a strong Board and Leadership Team and advisors like McKinsey, in an industry undergoing significant growth, the organisation now needs a highly experienced Payroll Manager to manage the processing of 3 payrolls.
To be successful in this role you will have relevant tertiary qualifications and extensive experience in the delivery of large payrolls. With advanced Excel skills, strong knowledge of Chris 21, Timetec or Riteq together with the ability to interpret complex Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements, you will ensure compliance with ATO and superannuation legislation. You will set high standards and work in a systematic and methodical way. You will demonstrate the ability to manage a small team and establish excellent working relationships with internal and external customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic growing business.
- An exciting and challenging role, with a leading organisation at a time of unprecedented change, including major Government asset outsourcing and transformational industry growth plus the bonus of being able to help make a unique industry and social change contribution
- For the right candidate, attractive remuneration, plus industry special salary packaging benefits
To apply for this position, please send an Application Letter and Resume and hit the 'Apply' button now or visit www.sunnyfield.org.au/careers
For further information about Sunnyfield, please visit our websitehttp://www.sunnyfield.org.au
This job has expired
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Payroll|