Disability Support Worker
- Shifts available in most areas of the Coast
- Varied clientele - one to one support and day programs
- Experienced workers in demand
Ability Options are currently seeking Support Workers who are open minded, caring and serviced focused individuals.
We are seeking to employ people who are:
- Caring, enthusiastic, reliable
- Willing to work with children and adults
- Focused on helping clients achieve their goals and community inclusion.
We need you to be an advocate for people s rights, and a good coach and mentor as you work with people to move towards a feeling of empowerment, independence and fulfilment.
As the hours are focused around the needs of the client, your shifts will be varying in times of the day including morning, afternoon, evening and possibly sleep over shifts across the seven days of the week.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Paid Working with Children Check clearance
- Current NSW Drivers Licence (P2 minimum)
- Own vehicle that is comprehensively insured
- Certificate III in Disability or related area
- Bowel care, wound care and hoisting experience
- Experience in positive behavioural support for people with challenging behaviours
- Knowledge of the NDIS
Applicants must hold a valid paid Working with Children clearance number and successfully undertake a pre-employment police check.
Ability Options welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, people who may have a disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
If you are looking for a role within a progressive organisation that champions the rights of all people as well as exciting professional development and career opportunities, submit your application today!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact The Team at Ability Options - NSW NDIS on , quoting Ref No. 736430.
- Ability Options
This job has expired
|Location||Regional NSW/Gosford & Central Coast|
|Classification||Disability Jobs, Support Workers|