Disability Support Worker / SCOSA / South Australia
- The Spastic Centres of South Australia Inc (SCOSA)
- Casual and PPT Positions Available
Do you believe everyone deserves a fair go?
Do you believe in social justice?
At scosa, we believe in generating opportunities to maximise potential for all people living with disabilities.
scosa, one of South Australia’s longest serving and most respected providers of disability services offers exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about equal rights and opportunities.
As we continue to grow, so does our need for fun, engaging and customer focused support workers. If you are proactive, have a positive attitude and are looking to either start or progress your career in disability then we want to hear from you!
Shifts are in metro Adelaide and available Monday to Friday, between 8.30am - 4.30pm. All applicants must be available for a minimum of 3 full days for the casual pool and 5 full days for PPT.
- Certificate III in Disability or Aged Care
- Current Senior First Aid certificate
- Current CPR training
- Current Manual Handling certificate
- Current full SA Driver's Licence
- Satisfactory DCSI Disability Services Screening clearance (Child related or Disability)
- Satisfactory physical fitness
- Satisfactory reading and writing skills
- Right to work in Australia
Have you got what it takes?
with a covering letter and resume and tell us how you can help us make a difference.
Previous applicants please note; previous applications are still being considered and there is no need to reapply.
scosa is an equal opportunity employer.
Please... no recruitment agencies.
Only people who have the right to live and work without restriction in Australia may register.
|Classification||Disability Jobs, Support Workers|