Dental Assistant - Multiple Full-time Roles | CBD or Sth Melbourne Location (14441)
Australian Unity delivers careers and experiences that are challenging, rewarding and differentiated by our wellbeing ambition. Our ambition is to enable millions to enjoy wellbeing. We look for people who share this ambition and share our way of being – to be bold, warm and honest in everything we do.
- CBD or South Melbourne Location
- Multiple Roles | Permanent Full-time Opportunities
- Busy, Modern Clinic with State-of-the-Art Technology
- Start 2017 with an Exciting New Challenge!!
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking experienced Dental Assistants to join our busy, innovative Dental Practices located in Melbourne CBD and South Melbourne. This is a fast-paced Permanent, Full-time opportunity working 7.45am-6.15pm over 4 days per week between Monday and Saturday. This is the perfect opportunity to have a vibrant, friendly culture and work with supportive leadership team who promotes well-being and allows you to thrive!!
You will possess exceptional customer service skills and be responsible for preparing surgeries, working chair-side and ensuring sterilisation rooms are maintained at the highest possible standard and are a friendly face at Reception that our patients love!! Having come from a Dental Assisting, or similar role within the Dental industry, you will demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience recent Dental Assistant experience
- Completed Certificate III in Dental Assisting (or equivalent)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting – Oral Health Promotions would be an advantage but not necessary
- Flexibility and commitment to the hours listed above
- Ability to provide high quality patient care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Enthusiastic, passionate and committed to achieving KPI’s
- Ability to work autonomously, or as part of a collaborative team, and be ambitious to grow your career
Australian Unity delivers careers and experiences that are challenging, rewarding and differentiated by our wellbeing ambition. We strive to become Australia’s leading wellbeing company therefore we look for people who fit that ambition and who share our way of being to be bold, warm and honest in everything we do. In return for your hard work and dedication Australian Unity offers:
- Competitive salary and incentives for high achievers
- Career progression as well as ongoing training and support
- Uniform allowance
- Corporate discounts – health & general insurance, gym memberships, optical, etc.
- Work a 4 day week = work/ life balance!!
Interested? Apply now!!
For further enquiries please contact Simone Mancini, Talent Acquisition, on 03 8682 6138. Applications close on Friday 28 January 2017.
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
- Australian Unity
This job has expired
|Location||Melbourne/CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Classification||Dentistry, Dental Assistant|