NDIS Support Coordinator
To apply for this role, email your letter of application, Key Selection Criteria (no more than 300 words), resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The selection criteria must be addressed before applications can be accepted.
Applications close Monday 25th March 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
The Person – Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in a related discipline plus 3 years’ experience in a similar role or;
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline and;
- Blue Card, Yellow Card and Police Check Mandatory.
The Person – Personal Attributes and Qualities:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be non-judgmental, be fair, patient, have a willingness to listen, and display empathy.
- Work independently, and as part of a team.
- Be people focused and work in partnership.
- Value diversity and be respectful at all times.
- Be committed to professional and ethical conduct.
- A commitment to work within the NDIS policy and funding framework.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting a cooperative and cohesive team.
- Demonstrated skill in researching information and developing effective and innovative support options.
- Demonstrated capacity to work efficiently and to complete administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated commitment to liaising effectively and working in partnership with all stakeholders.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- High standards of ethical and professional behaviour.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Successful experience in coordinating responsive, individualised support to participants with complex needs and their families.
- Demonstrated skill in establishing empowering and supportive partnerships with participants and their families with complex needs.
- A commitment to person centred and family centred practice and maximising the opportunities and support of participants with disabilities and their families within their local communities.
- A sound understanding of relevant legislation, NDIS procedural guidelines and the full range of community services that may be required by participants.
- STAR Community Services
- Melissa Bannerman
|Profession||Community & Sports / Community Services|
|Reference Number||NDIS Support Coordinator|
|Attachment||View and Download the Position Documents|
Shore Street West, Cleveland QLD, Australia