Carer Engagement Coordinator. Casual - Brisbane
- Newly created position
- Engagement of prospective Carers
- Work from home, casual position, guaranteed minimum hours
The Carer Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for responding to enquiries from prospective carers, maintaining contact with people in the consideration phase, you will conduct initial phone interviews and refer suitable enquiries to our local client services teams.
This is a casual role with the flexibility to work from home, preferred availability on Monday, and some later afternoon / early evening work. On occasions, you will be required to attend meetings and or training at our Shailer Park Office or our Newcastle Head Office.
- Respond to enquiries from prospective foster carers, guiding and supporting them through the application and assessment process
- Facilitate and support the initial screening and ongoing assessment process of prospective carers
- Maintain contact with applicant and assessor throughout the process
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospective carers
- Maintain an Events Calendar of relevant information on external events
- On-board and train new staff members in Carer Attraction, Recruitment and Engagement System (CARES) use
- Report and analysis data as required
- Manage Carer Attraction, Recruitment and Engagement System (CARES) administration, queries and troubleshooting
- Liaise and work in partnership with members of care teams and other specialist roles within the organisation
- Recognised Social Work or Bachelor of Psychology Qualification or other relevant qualification
- Significant case work experience
- Demonstrated experience and skill in undertaking child focused assessments in a child and family welfare setting including carer assessments.
- High level communication skills, warm and engaging personality, first impressions of LWB’s approach to foster caring
- Demonstrated application and experience with the CARE model of therapeutic care will be highly regarded.
- Join one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations
- Newly created position, advocating foster caring
- Work from home, casual position
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact email@example.com
Applications close at midnight on Sunday, 24th February, 2019.
- Life Without Barriers
|Location||All Brisbane, Brisbane|
|Profession||Community & Sports / Community Services|