- Minimum 30 hours weekly guaranteed
- Above award rates and conditions
- Varied clients, aged, disability and attendant care
Bower YNA is 100% Australian owned nursing and community care agency, operating as the NSW Division of the national YNA Group. An NDIS, Attendant Care and Approved Aged Care Provider, as well as the preferred supplier to many Community Service Providers seeking assistance covering their consumers’ needs, we need to increase our team of support staff and can offer the right people a variety of service options around Sydney's east, inner-west and St George and Sutherland Shire.
In addition to on-going, regular services to cover, we also frequently get short-term, one off bookings. Duties range from the provision of high and low-level personal care, light domestic duties, social support, shopping, companionship and transportation. Admin assistance in the office may also be required at times.
We make the time to develop excellent working relationships with our support workers and clients and to assist in servicing the volume of bookings we are receiving, we are looking to appoint a number of experienced support workers on a permanent basis.
Take this great opportunity to join our team providing community in-home support services to the elderly, frail, and those living with a disability in the community.
- Above award wages, plus all leave entitlements
- A minimum of 30 hours work weekly guaranteed (hours may be negotiated upwards)
- We can provide extensive, regular rosters to the right calibre workers
- On-going, regular consumers plus others on an ad hoc basis
- Support from within a small, friendly team
Our minimum expectations (compulsory, non-negotiable) are:
- 6 months recent practical experience in a relevant, local work environment (e.g. in-home care, nursing or group home, hospital, etc)
- Current work rights in Australia
- Recent employment related references
- Access to a fully insured vehicle and NSW drivers' licence
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Certificate III (Aged Care, Home & Community Care or Disability)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate (we can refer you to an online platform if needed)
- Extensive availability between Monday to Friday
If you meet these minimum requirements and are prepared to make a positive contribution within a highly ethical and professional team, then we welcome your immediate application.
**SORRY BUT THOSE WITH VISA RESTRICTIONS OR PEOPLE NOT CURRENTLY RESIDING IN AUSTRALIA ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THESE ROLES**
- Bower Healthcare
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|
Surry Hills NSW, Australia