CASUAL SUPPORT WORKER
- NOSS Tasmania
- Peter Cullen
- 03 6334 4911
- Looking for experienced support workers
- Great salary packaging benefits
- Casual positions available
NOSS Tasmania is a not for profit organisation offering support and skills development for people with a disability through its Community Access Program and Australian Disability Enterprise (Bluegum Grounds Maintenance).
Support Workers are responsible for:
- supporting clients to access the community to pursue their chosen social, leisure, educational and vocational activities
- providing skills development training
- enabling clients to achieve their maximum potential as members of the community
Experience and qualifications in disability work are highly desirable. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in supporting people with challenging behaviours. Support workers will be required to transport clients in their own vehicle. A drivers licence is essential.
Applicants are required to complete an Application for Employment (including addressing Selection Criteria) which is available to download here, at www.nossinc.org.au or by calling our office on 03 63344911). Applications must be submitted by cob 3 June, 2019.
|Location||Launceston & North East, Regional TAS|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|
|Attachment||View and Download the Position Documents|
49 York Street, Launceston TAS, Australia