Care Companion Peninsula Grange Casual
Australian Unity is a mutual organisation supporting our customers in all aspects of health, wealth and living. We are currently looking for Care Companions (PCAs) to join the supportive and friendly team at Peninsula Grange Aged Care facility located in Mornington on a casual basis.
As a Care Companion you will provide a support service that enhances residents and relatives wellbeing in a home like environment.
What would you do as a care companion?
- Provide a range of support and personal care services to residents such as personal care, meal services, socialisation
- Ensure detailed documentation is updated
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the business, with residents and family members
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our residents safe
- Provide meaningful experiences which enable our residents to thrive
What are we looking for?
- A warm, compassionate and reliable team member
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to listen and understand resident requirements
- Flexible availability
- Certificate in Aged and Disability, Individual Support or nursing
What can Australian Unity offer you?
- Opportunities to work additional hours
- Benefits that promote your health and wellbeing including a paid Wellbeing Day off per year
- Opportunities to further develop your career within Australian Unity
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits
If you want a rewarding but challenging role based close to home then apply now to join us and thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all interested persons. www.australianunity.com.au/careers
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast, Regional VIC|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|