Customer Service Consultant
- Located in Albert Road South Melbourne - Relocating to brand new office in the CBD in early June - Paris end.
- Opportunity to learn everything you need to know in Banking.
- Join us and thrive!
Established in 1840, Australian Unity is Australia's first member-owned wellbeing company. We offer a range of health, wealth and living products and services designed to help people thrive. More than one million Australians have created a brighter future with us and we have more than 7,000 employees. Unlike publicly traded companies, whose profits are distributed to shareholders, being member-owned means we reinvest back into the company to benefit our 270,000 members, our customers and the community.
An exciting opportunity exists in our Banking Team within our Retail business for highly motived and results driven Customer Service Consultant which will keep evolving in the ever dynamic banking business to be able to fulfil customer needs.
We are looking for a proactive and committed person who is particularly passionate about achieving exceptional results, receptive to continuous change whilst delivering a high quality customer experience and be a role model for peers.
Your key focus is to meet and exceed customer expectations by conducting a needs based conversation and fulfilling their needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Call handling and customer interaction and education
- Processing customer transactions and complete product sales
- Related applications management, new account management, term deposits and quotes
- Customer Relationship building
- Negotiations and customer retention
- Adhere to all relevant risk and compliance obligations
In order to be successful, we are looking for someone with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong acumen and results driven
- Ambitious and career driven
- Proven track record in banking, insurance or the financial services field
- Highly developed computer skills
It's an exciting time to be joining Australian Unity - we have grown significantly over recent years and are transforming to capitalise on further growth opportunities to help our customers and employees thrive. We operate with commercial principles and with a strong social purpose to create community value.
Australian Unity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply now to register your interest, or for more information, please contact Paula James firstname.lastname@example.org in the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
This job has expired
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|