Permanent Part Time
Kingaroy/Nanango Community Care
Care & Support Services - Care Employee Level 3
Hours per fortnight
Employment Status: Permanent Part Time
Classification: Personal Carer, Community
Remuneration Value: $23.42 p/h (FTE = $46,278) + 9.5% Super + Salary Packaging
Blue Care are inviting applications from experienced Personal Carer's to deliver Community Care to our clients in Kingaroy/Nanango.
Your role: As a Personal Carer, you'll deliver individualised support to your clients living in the community. You'll provide services that promote their independence, enhancing their quality of life and empowering them to spend time doing what matters!
With no two days ever the same, you'll spend your time on the road, completing your scheduled visits, interacting one-on-one with clients and their loved ones within their homes. You'll provide:
- In home services such as personal care, daily living activities including showering, personal hygiene, food preparation and domestic cleaning.
- Support to participate in community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
We'll look after you too: As the largest provider of Aged and Community services in QLD, Blue Care offers the unique opportunity to advance your career from Coomera to Katherine and almost everywhere in between. We offer:
- Salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-tax income.
- Clear career pathways and support for development
- Training and workshops to support you to get there
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts
- Values-led culture, where we emphasise work-life balance
Your skills and experience: You'll be passionate about making a difference and bringing empathy and compassion to your client's lives. You'll be driven to improve their independence and well-being, attentively providing the support outlined in their care plan.
You'll be a well-organised, self-starter with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities within your week and work independently to achieve your daily plan. You'll present with:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
- Experience with technology incl. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc
- QLD Driver's License and roadworthy registered vehicle
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies.
Ready to work together? To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process. We look forward to receiving your application by 3 May 2019.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Desirable: Do you have experience in Aged Care?
Desirable: Do you have experience in Community Care?
Essential: Do you have a Cert III in Home & Community Care and Disabilities?
Alternate Contact Person
Alternate Contact Number
Personal Carer (Community).doc
click here to view
- UnitingCare Queensland
This job has expired
|Location||Toowoomba & Darling Downs, Regional QLD|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|