Northern Home Care Worker Grade 1 Moree Casual
As an experienced Home Care Worker, you will provide tailored personal care and domestic assistance to clients within your local community covering almost every aspect of daily life.
What would you do as our Home Care Worker?
- Perform domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Carry out tailored personal duties including showering, feeding and toileting
- Where appropriate provide more complex care to high needs clients
- Provide transportation to clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Provide meaningful experiences which enable our clients to thrive
What are we looking for?
- A warm, compassionate and reliable team member
- A current Australian Driver's License
- Access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Flexibility to work varied hours
- Certificate in Aged and Disability, Individual Support, Nursing or similar would be advantageous but not essential.
What can Australian Unity offer you?
- We pay travel time and reimburse mileage
- Full training including manual handling provided upon commencement
- Opportunities to work additional hours
- Benefits that promote your health and wellbeing including a paid "Wellbeing Day off" per year
- Mobile phone included for both business and personal use
- Opportunities to further develop your career within Australian Unity
If you want a rewarding but challenging role based within your local community then apply now to join us and thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all interested persons.
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Tamworth & North West NSW, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|