CASUAL SUPPORT WORKER
Avivo is passionate about supporting people to live as valued citizens. We work in partnership with people to develop innovative and flexible supports that assist them to lead their lives as they choose.
Our customer is looking for a female Support Worker with experience in Aged Care and high care support to provide quality support to her in her Embleton home. The ideal candidate will be able to provide high care support including peg feeding and hoisting for short shifts on week days and one day on the weekend.
- Providing high level personal care and manual tasks (eg Hoisting)
- Providing reliable and flexible support that best meet the customer’s needs
- Problem solving any issues that may arise
- Working collaboratively with the customer, their family and the team
- Previous Support Work experience in Aged Care is essential
- Previous experience in providing complex personal care support
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilient with the ability to find creative and practical solutions
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle are essential
- Ability to work short, varying shifts with the view to build up hours over time
- Must be currently living in Embleton or a nearby suburb
The successful applicant will receive an hourly rate of $30.20! Pay for kilometres is also offered as well as comprehensive training opportunities.
We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Appointments to this position will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
Closing date: 3rd May 2019
This job has expired
|Location||Eastern Suburbs, Perth|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|