This position is open to internal employees only
Permanent Part Time
Mt Isa Community Care
Care & Support Services - Care Employee Level 3
Hours per fortnight
Employment Status: Permanent Part Time (INTERNAL)
Location: Mt Isa Community/Respite
Classification: Personal Carer, Community
Remuneration Value: $23.42 p/hour + 9.5% Super + Salary Packaging
Blue Care are inviting internal applications from experienced Personal Carer's to deliver Community Care to our clients in Mount Isa
Your role: As a Personal Carer, you'll deliver holistic, personalised care and support to your clients in the community. You'll deliver in home care services that maintain and promote the independence of our clients, enhancing their quality of life and empowering them to live a fulfilling and meaningful life!
With no two days ever the same, you'll spend your time on the road, completing your scheduled community visits, interacting one on one with clients and their loved ones. You'll:
- Support clients with in home services such as personal care, daily living activities including showering, personal hygiene, food preparation and domestic cleaning.
- Encourage your clients to participate in their community through support with recreational and social activities.
- Provide social support, such as transportation and assistance with shopping and attending appointments.
We'll look after you too: Our people mean the world to us. As the largest provider of Aged and Community services in QLD, Blue Care offers the unique opportunity to advance your career from Coomera to Katherine and almost everywhere in between. We offer:
- Salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-tax income.
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing learning and development, training and workshops
- Clearly defined career pathways and support for internal development
- Values-led culture, where we emphasise a healthy work-life balance
You'll demonstrate: As a trusted Blue Care Personal Carer, you'll be resilient, passionate about making a difference and bring empathy and compassion to our client's lives. You'll be driven to maintain or improve their independence and well-being, attentively providing the support outlined in their care plan
You'll be a well-organised, self-starter with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities within your day - working efficiently and independently to achieve your goals.
You'll present with:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
- Experience with technology incl. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc
- QLD Driver's License and roadworthy registered vehicle
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies.
Ready to work together? To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process.
UnitingCare is proud to provide opportunities for personal and professional development to our employees. As such, we are only inviting internal applications for this role. For assistance with uploading your application please contact UnitingCare's Recruitment team at email@example.com
Alternate Contact Person
Alternate Contact Number
Personal Carer (Community).doc
click here to view
- UnitingCare Queensland
This job has expired
|Location||Mt Isa & Western QLD, Regional QLD|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|