Gympie Community Care, Noosa Community Care
Care & Support Services - Care Employee Level 3
Employment Status: Casual
Location: Noosa and Gympie, QLD
Classification: Personal Carer, Community
Remuneration Value: $23.42 per hour (FTE = $ $46,278) + 9.5% Super + Salary Packaging
BlueCare is inviting applications from experienced Personal Carer's to join our Community Care teams based in Gympie and Noosa to support our elderly clients.
Your role: As a Personal Carer, you'll deliver holistic, personalised care and support to your clients in the community. You'll deliver in home care services that maintain and promote the independence of our clients, enhancing their quality of life and empowering them to live a fulfilling and meaningful life!
With no two days ever the same, you'll spend your time on the road, completing your scheduled community visits, interacting one on one with clients and their loved ones. You'll:
- Support clients with in home services such as personal care, daily living activities including showering, personal hygiene, food preparation and domestic cleaning.
- Encourage your clients to participate in their community through support with recreational and social activities.
- Provide social support, such as transportation and assistance with shopping and attending appointments.
We'll look after you too: Our people mean the world to us. As the largest provider of Aged and Community services in QLD, Blue Care offers the unique opportunity to advance your career from Coomera to Katherine and almost everywhere in between. We offer:
- Salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-tax income.
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing learning and development, training and workshops
- Clearly defined career pathways and support for internal development
- Values-led culture, where we emphasise a healthy work-life balance
You'll demonstrate: As a trusted Blue Care Personal Carer, you'll be resilient, passionate about making a difference and bring empathy and compassion to our client's lives. You'll be driven to maintain or improve their independence and well-being, attentively providing the support outlined in their care plan
You'll be a well-organised, self-starter with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities within your day - working efficiently and independently to achieve your goals.
You'll present with:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate or willing to obtain
- Experience with technology incl. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc
- QLD Driver's License and roadworthy registered vehicle
- Confidence to satisfy the relevant probity checks required by legislation or policies.
Ready to work together? To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process. We look forward to receiving your application by 28/04/2019.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Essential: Do you hold a current Australian Drivers Licence and have access to a roadworthy vehicle?
Essential: Do you hold a Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Assistance, Home and Community Care or Disabilities?
Alternate Contact Person
Alternate Contact Number
Personal Carer (Community).doc
click here to view
- UnitingCare Queensland
This job has expired
|Location||Sunshine Coast, Regional QLD|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|