Personal Support Worker - In Home Services
Reference Number 17824 Position Title Personal Support Worker - In Home Services Employment Type Casual Organisation Unit Melbourne South East Region Location Melbourne - South East Weekly Divisor (hours) Position Summary
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER / ARCARE IN HOME SERVICES
- Five Star Aged Care Provider
- Various locations around Melbourne South East
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability; must be available 2-3 days per week
- Build meaningful relationships with our Clients
- Reference: # 17824
Do you want to be part of something special?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will provide support, care and access to services for Australians with disabilities. Arcare Home Care Services is currently looking for support staff to be part of the Arcare family and provide care to those eligible for the new NDIS! This position suits a caring and committed individual who is looking for work in the South East suburbs of Melbourne.
Arcare is committed to its values of Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility. We are a large approved provider with the Department of Social Services and provide aged care and disability services across Victoria and Queensland.
At Arcare we work with clients and families from many different backgrounds. The abilities and ages of our clients vary greatly, but they have one important thing in common - they want to live a happy, fulfilling life with as much independence and choice as possible.
- Genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history and values of our clients
- Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature
- Excellent communication and time management
- Current knowledge of NDIS
What you'll be doing:
- Making the difference to the life of another person
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Assisting with meal preparation and domestic work
- Assisting to medical appointments
- Social Support including Companionship
- Uniform shirt provided
- Between client travel reimbursed by kilometres travelled
What you'll need:
To be considered for this flexible and rewarding role you must be able to provide the following:
- Certificate III/IV in Aged Care, HACC or Disability Work
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Manual Handling Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Current National Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Valid Australian driver's license, reliable and registered vehicle and current car insurance
In return for your commitment to us and our consumers, we will provide you with flexibility, variety, on the job training and excellent employment conditions.
If you are committed to providing quality and reliable care to help our clients remain as independent as possible in their own home, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please visit our website - www.arcare.com.au/careers
Applications close 3 May 2019
Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have experience working in Home and Community care?
Essential: Do you have a Certificate III/IV in Aged Care, HACC or Disability?
Essential: Do you have a current First Aid and CPR Certificate?
Essential: Do you have a current Manual Handling Certificate (or willingness to obtain)?
Essential: Do you have a valid drivers license?
Essential: Do you have your own vehicle, registered and insured?
Essential: Do you have a current National Police Clearance(or willingness to obtain)? Contact Person Belinda Italiano Contact Number Closing Date 03/05/2019 Position Description Home Care - Personal Care Worker.pdf
This job has expired
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|