- The Disability Trust
Permanent Full Time Position
WorkAbility assist people with disabilities to find and sustain employment in the mainstream labour market. Due to a strong demand for our employment services, we have a position available in the Eurobodalla area. We are looking for an Employment Consultant to join our motivated and high performing WorkAbility team of experts with years of experience in the industry.
What you will be doing:
This is a hands on role where no day will look the same. The successful applicant will be positive, enthusiastic and customer focused. In order to assist in providing life changing opportunities for our clients. The successful applicant will work directly with our clients in job search, job placement, post placement support and will also engage with local community organisations and employers to facilitate positive outcomes for our clients.
- You will have experience in employment/vocational services, recruitment, sales and/or marketing.
- You have gained qualifications in a relevant field of study.
- You're a natural communicator with a high attention to detail, strong administrative skills and are driven by results.
- Experience in the case management of people with disabilities and/or a disadvantage is desirable but not essential.
What's on offer:
- A great working culture! We know that everyone says that, but what sets us apart is the freedom, collaboration and strong managerial support from highly experienced leaders to find different ways to achieve individualised outcomes for our clients.
- There are also individual development opportunities to assist you in reaching your own personal goals, which we believe is equally as important.
- A strong focus on work life balance which means flexible working hours and a family friendly office.
- Monthly cake days to celebrate employee's birthdays and enjoy some delicious food as well as a number of other Disability Trust calendar social events.
- Above award leave entitlements and up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year as well as the option of a meal entitlement card.
Interested? We thought so. So now...
Apply below and attach your covering letter addressing the essential criteria and your resume. We will then go through your application and if you have the right experience, you will be invited to book yourself into an interview, so keep an eye on your emails. If you are ready for a challenging and exciting role within a highly successful team, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Close Date: COB Wednesday 1st May 2019
For more information download the position description by clicking here
If you wish to discuss this opportunity before applying, contact David Grealy 02 6492 3222 for a confidential conversation.
The Disability Trust are an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired
|Location||Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Employment Consultant|