Care Worker - Broken Hill
You will be joining our experienced team and provide quality services, these positions are initially permanent part time 30 hour fortnight with the potential of securing more hours if this is your desire.
More about the Home Care opportunity:
- Deliver services to Home Care Package, Life time Care and NDIS customers living independently in their own home.
- Deliver quality services adhering to the care plan; this may include personal care, domestic assistance, social companionship and behavioural management.
- Provide transportation for clients and enable their social connection to community.
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies keeping yourself and our customers safe.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally current work experience as a Carer with proven experience supporting a diverse range of customers, however the willingness to learn is also considered for people new/re-entering the workforce.
- A current Australian Driver's License.
- Access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle.
- Flexibility to work 3 days or more per week.
- Warm, compassionate and great communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate technology skill, ability to use work mobile phone device, check rosters, lodge hazards, case notes etc.
What can Australian Unity offer you?
- In addition to your hourly rate, we pay travel time and reimburse mileage expenses.
- Training including manual handling provided upon commencement.
- Opportunities to work additional hours.
- Benefits that promote your health and wellbeing including a paid "Wellbeing Day off" per year
- Mobile phone included for both business and personal use
- Opportunities to further develop your career within Australian Unity.
If you want a rewarding but challenging role based within your local community then apply now to join us and thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all interested persons. www.australianunity.com.au/caree
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Far West & North Central NSW, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|