Darch and surrounding areas
Are you friendly, creative, flexible, resilient and optimistic?
If so you are who we are looking for to join our team in the Darch area. We are looking for someone who has flexibility to provide supports across Monday to Sundays at various times on a weekly basis.
Avivo is passionate about supporting people to live as valued citizens. We work in partnership with people to develop innovative and flexible supports that assist them to lead their lives as they choose.
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and caring (ideally female) Support Worker to join our team. The role will work across a broad spectrum of care needs, assisting individuals to remain living within their community and to achieve their future goals.
If you are the person who could be part of this team then you will need to be reliable, have a positive outlook, and be happy to use your initiative. You will become a valued team player.
The work would involve, but is not restricted to, supporting customers with:
- Providing personal care, social support, community access and domestic assistance
- Providing reliable, timely and flexible services that best meet the needs of the individual and their family
- Problem solving issues with the individuals and the Support Worker team
What we require:
- Experience in Disability is desirable but not essential
- You are reliable, flexible and possess a positive attitude
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Attendance of core training sessions
- Hold a current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are essential
Applicants must live in or close to the Darch area
Salary is a starting rate of $24.15 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation. You will also be paid travel time and kilometres* and receive comprehensive training. (*subject to conditions)
The closing date for applications is Monday 29th April 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Recruitment Workshop to be held on Thursday 2nd May.
We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
To be considered for this role you must attach an updated resume and a cover letter as one document.
This job has expired
|Location||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup, Perth|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|