- Sahara Services Australia Pty Ltd.
- www. saharaservices.com.au
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the disability sector
- Proven leadership and adaptability to changing contexts
- Operational experience and/or knowledge in the NDIS
- Managing Accommodation in accordance with its Strategic Plan, Business Plan and Budgets
- Ensuring that organisation is meeting all requirements of the Funding Agreement with NDIS for the purpose of maintaining ongoing funding.
- Pro-actively managing client capacity levels and ensuring no long-term vacancies occur.
- Developing and maintaining a home environment based upon the assessed support requirements of individual clients;
- Ensuring that all activities and aspects of the service program incorporate real life experiences and promote the person-centred development of each client;
- Monitor clients’ personal expenditure prepared by the House Manager, and where necessary, liaise with Manager Finance and Executive Support for payment arrangements
- Liaising with families, other disability services, government agencies, key professionals and support groups to maximise client outcomes
- Monitoring our Person-Centred Planning system to maximise each client’s individual outcomes
- Calling case conferences, where necessary, to develop case plans and resolve client problems
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Disability, Occupational Health Nursing, Social/Behavioural Sciences/Health or Administration/Business Management, or an equivalent vocational qualification; and
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in successfully leading and managing a service team.
Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidates being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications.
If this profile interests you please send your updated resume to Smriti Sahni at firstname.lastname@example.org contact on 0433 800 240
|Profession||Community Jobs / Business Development|
|Salary||80,000 to 100,000 per annum|
|Reference Number||Operations Manager|