Disability Support Worker (Attendant carers/ AINs)
- Complete Care Team
Complete Care Team is a Private Nursing Agency providing nursing and attendant care to clients with acquired brain injuries, physical disability and high care needs in their homes.
Casual Staff - AINs/ACWs required for shifts in the lower Blue Mountains/ Penrith area to assist clients with disabilities living in their homes.
You must address the following criteria to be considered for an interview.
- Good communication skills both written and speaking
- Current drivers' licence and access to a vehicle
- Good availability
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check
- Experience working with clients with an acquired brain injury and/or high support needs
- Relevant experience or studying towards tertiary qualifications
- Working With Children's Check
Training and orientation provided.
Salary packaging available, more information available in interview for successful applicants.
Complete Care Team is an EEO Employer.
If you meet the above criteria please submit a cover letter, resume with two work related references, Police Check and First Aid Certificate to:
Complete Care Team - e-mail resume: email@example.com or Fax 02 47395311 or mail PO BOX 209 Glenbrook NSW 2773
PH 0247395211 Business Hours only
This job has expired
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Disability Services|
Penrith NSW, Australia