Support Coordinator Sydney/North Strathfield, New South Wales
- Australia's number one provider of NDIS Plan Management and Support Coordination
- unique, positive approach to the disability sector
- opportunity to add value to a growing business that plays a vital role in supporting people with a disability realising their goals in life.
Who are we:
At Plan Partners, we are committed to helping our customers bring their NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) plans to life. Our unique, positive approach to the disability sector makes a real difference in people's lives every day.
We offer the services of Plan Management and Support Coordination to NDIS participants.
Plan Management makes it easier to manage NDIS funds by freeing our customers from the time-consuming daily admin tasks and keeping them up-to-date on their expenditure.
Support Coordination with Plan Partners involves working closely with our customers to understand their needs and goals, connect them with people and services who can contribute meaningfully to achieve unique goals as we help navigate through the complexities of the NDIS.
Backed by a top 150 ASX listed organisation, Plan Partners has experienced rapid growth with ambitious plans to further grow its position as Australia's number one provider of NDIS Plan Management and Support Coordination.
What we offer...
- An exciting opportunity to add value to a growing new business that plays a vital role in supporting people with a disability realising their goals in life.
- A positive and open work culture
- Brand new office in North Strathfield, NSW
- Fixed-term full-time (1 year)
- Access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities
- Car Allowance, car space, laptop, phone
- Some interstate travel
Your Role ...
Support Coordinators work with customers, their families and carers to provide independent support, coordinate all aspects of their NDIS plan and to form links with a range of community, mainstream and funded support services as needed.
This includes but is not limited to assisting people to source and assess support options and connect with services coordinate services; implement, monitor and manage their NDIS plan; build skills and confidence respond and deal with any crisis; ensure goals are met; and, report outcomes to the NDIS and re-develop goals prior to plan review.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience within the disability sector
- A Certificate IV in Disability, or another such Human Services qualification
- Understanding of the NDIS and associated legislation
- Current Police and Working with Children's check
- A valid Drivers' Licence, good driving record and reliable car
- Ability to self-motivate to meet expectations, excellent time management
- Ability to work successfully autonomously
Please visit www.planpartners.com.au if you want to find out more about what we do.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact our Head of Support Coordination, Andrea Torres Opazo, on 1300 333 700.
Plan Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the GLBTIQ community and people with a disability to apply.
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
As Plan Partners is part of the McMillan Shakespeare Group, you will be asked to lodge your application through the McMillan Shakespeare Group / Maxxia application portal.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and all successful candidates will undergo a National Police check and credit checks.
- Plan Partners
This job has expired
|Profession||Community Jobs / Service Co-ordinators|
22 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137, Australia