Theraputic Case Worker / Rockhampton
- Integrated Family and Youth Service (IFYS Ltd)
- We currently have vacancies for rapid response Therapeutic Case Workers!
- Casual and flexible
- Monday to Sunday shifts
The key responsibilities required for this role include:
- Engage services users and ensure a safe and therapeutic environment to grow and learn.
- Implement case management plans with young people to meet their needs and goals.
- Provide prescribed aspects of individual support to young people from a client centered and strengths based framework.
- The timely and accurate completion of administrative duties,petty cash, case notes, time sheets and incident reports in line with legislative and contract requirements.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience working in a therapeutic environment with children and families and case management experience.
You will be required to hold or be willing to obtain within 3 months of employment a Certificate III, Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Disability; Mental Health; Individual Support; or Youth Work: Child, Youth & Family Intervention.
In addition, ideally you will hold or be willing to obtain a First Aid certificate, Blue Card and Yellow Card.
We also encourage university students to apply as this is an ideal opportunity to combine your studies with on the job professional development.
Apply now with your resume and cover letter, explaining why you're the best candidate for the role.
Applications Close: 20 Apr 2018
This job has expired
|Location||Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast, Regional QLD|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Child Welfare, Youth and Family Services|