Employment Consultant DES - Ipswich
- Based in Ipswich, high growth and client focused
- Salary and packaging benefits including car, mobile phone
- Join a fast growing, values based organisation
Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
As our new Job Development Officer ( Employment Consultant) joining our supportive and client centred team in Ipswich, you'll be pro-actively supporting your clients with a disability to find and maintain meaningful employment. This a dynamic and busy role that offers great job satisfaction. You’ll need to share our passion for what we do in this KPI driven environment!
As an established values based organisation, we are committed to high quality outcomes for our clients. It’s a great time to join us!
- Utilise resources to generate and optimise employment outcomes for job seekers
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies, work plans and practices
- Work with job seekers to re-motivate and inspire them to define their career goals and support them in achieving them
- Provide on-site support during placement to maximise integration with co-workers
- Enjoy working in a team and helping others
- Commitment to the CPL Way - understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways.
Selection criteria includes:
- A resilient nature and be able to perform in a busy and dynamic environment
- Experience in a similar role (desirable) or sales / marketing
- Ability to achieve quality outcomes in line with KPIs
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to consult, negotiate and problem solve
- Be organised with strong administration skills
- Ability to build key partnerships with businesses in the local community
- A valid C class driving licence.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Packaged car and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development
- Values based organization with clear vision and commitment to the client
Don't miss this opportunity, download a full position description for more information and apply today!
Mylestones Employment is a Disability Employment Service dedicated to building better businesses and communities across Queensland. We’re part of CPL and we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. By joining us, you’ll not only be supporting people to find jobs they love, you’ll be able to support them to gain the life skills they need to succeed.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the attached position description. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com quoting Ref No. 769046.
This job has expired
|Location||Western Suburbs & Ipswich, Brisbane|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Professional Support Workers|
|Salary||55,000 to 65,000 per annum|