Employment Consultant DES - Gold Coast
- Competitive Salary including packaged vehicle
- Established Team, Values and Outcome Driven
- 3 positions available, based on the Gold Coast
Mylestones has been part of CPL – Choice, Passion and Life for 24 years supporting thousands of people reach their potential and find a job they love. We know that with the right support there is no limit to what people with disability can achieve, especially when it comes to employment.
As our new Job Development Officer (Employment Consultant) you'll be performing individualised job searches, effectively marketing job seekers and placing people with disability into ongoing and fulfilling employment that is unique to their interests and values. You will be working within a well-established, highly supportive and values driven team. It's a great time to join us!
- Achieve individual and team based performance targets
- Develop, document and implement high quality marketing strategies, work plans and practices
- Effectively utilise resources to generate and optimise sustainable employment outcomes for job seekers
- Provide tailored on-site post placement support for job seekers during and outside of standard working hours where required.
- Working with clients to re-motivate and inspire them to define their career goals and support in achieving them
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role preferred OR success in a sales, marketing and KPI driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to consult, negotiate and problem solve.
- High level organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to build key partnerships with businesses in the local community to successfully market Mylestones Employment services.
- A resilient nature and be able to perform in a busy and dynamic environment.
- A valid C class Driving Licence.
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Packaged car and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development
- Values based organization with clear vision and commitment to the client
Don't miss this opportunity, apply today!
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. For a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref No. 768369.
This job has expired
|Location||All Gold Coast, Gold Coast|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Professional Support Workers|
|Salary||55,000 to 60,000 per annum|