Personal Care Worker | Remedy Healthcare | Brisbane
We provide tailored assistance with every day life, helping our clients to live as independently as possible. We provide service to the Veteran community under the DVA Community Nursing Program, to patients discharged from hospital and privately funded clients. For experienced and qualified carers, opportunities are also available providing complex care to clients with high level needs to our Veterans.
- A minimum of 3 years community experience completing personal care/social support/ household chores for disabled and aged clients
- Qualification of a certificate 3 in one of the following: aged care, individual support, community services, AIN
- Share our values of being bold, warm and honest in all we do
- Show an interest and capacity to be further up skilled into complex care
- Reliable, team orientated person and available for a minimum of 3 shift days
- Have access to an insured vehicle to perform all duties required in this role
- Participate in obtaining a clearance check which will be a criminal history
We presently have an opportunity to join our close-knit and professional team and work in the Oxley, Sinnamon Park, Indooroopilly and Riverhills areas.
Join us and thrive!
For more information please contact0428420 754in the Talent Acquisition team.
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
This job has expired
|Location||All Brisbane, Brisbane|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|