- An exciting opportunity exists to join a team of dedicated administration officers in an organisation within the Community Services Sector
- Based at the Lilydale Office with work as required at Anglicare Victoria sites across the Eastern Region
- Part time - 30.4 hours per week
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
This position is located in the Anglicare Victoria Eastern Region within the Administration Team. The Administration team provides professional, efficient and effective administrative support to program staff, Managers and Service Users.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Proven experience within Administration roles with an advanced skill level using Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience within the Community Services Sector is advantageous, as is the use of complex client databases.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description Admin Officer PD.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Helen Barclay, Administration Coordinator on 9735 6101.
Applications close: 25 October 2017
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
Advertised: 11 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Admin Officer PD.pdf
- Anglicare Victoria
This job has expired
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Administration|