Support Workers (Northern Suburbs)
- Bower Healthcare
- Varied clientele
- Regular, on-going clients, plus ad hoc emergency visits
- Casual and perm p/t roles available
As a well-established and respected community support agency, we receive services from a variety of NFP's seeking assistance with covering services with their consumers residing in and around Sydney’s Northern Suburbs. We regularly have short-term, one off, as well as on-going regular services to cover with duties ranging from the provision of high and low-level personal care, light domestic duties, social support, companionship and transportation.
As a professional, well-established business we have the time to develop excellent working relationships with our support workers and consumers and offer:
- A boutique, highly personable service
- Membership of a great team of casuals
- A variety of work options, daily and on-going
- Access to our online rostering system
- Online training and development opportunities
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Support 24/7
We strive to provide a high quality service to our providers and their clients and so we seek care workers that possess much more than just the practical skills for care work. Not only must our staff have the appropriate skills to be able to efficiently perform their duties, we also seek those who possess the right values, personality and commitment to ensure the needs of their clients are consistently being met under the new CDC provisions.
Our minimum expectations are:
- 3 months recent practical experience in a relevant, local work environment (e.g. in-home care, nursing or group home, hospital, etc)
- Current work rights in Australia
- 2 employment or study related references
- Your own insured vehicle with current NSW driver licence
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Certificate III or above (Aged Care, Home & Community Care or Disability)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Criminal History Record
- Working with Children Check
P.S Second language skills are always in great demand!
If you meet these requirements and are prepared to make a positive contribution within a highly ethical and professional service, then we welcome your immediate application.
This job has expired
|Location||Northern Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|
Dee Why, New South Wales, Australia