Casual Support Worker / NOSS Tasmania / Launceston
- NOSS Tasmania
- AWARD: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award, 2010
- Salary packaging available
- SUPERVISOR: Community Access Manager
Northern Occupational Support Service inc is a not for profit organisation offering support and skills development for people with a disability through its Community Access Program and Australian Disability Enterprise (Bluegum Grounds Maintenance).
Support Workers are responsible for:
- supporting clients to access the community to pursue their chosen social, leisure, educational and vocational activities
- providing skills development training
- enabling clients to achieve their maximum potential as members of the community
Experience and qualifications in disability work are highly desirable. Support workers will be required to transport clients in their own vehicle. A drivers licence is essential.
Applicants are required to complete an Application for Employment (including addressing Selection Criteria). Applications must be submitted by cob Friday 20 October, 2017.
|Location||Launceston & North East, Regional TAS|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|