Case Manager Home Based Care
- Join our friendly and supportive team working with children and families
- Ongoing support and guidance is provided with this role
- Full time position, 38 hours per week until June 2018 at which point position will be reviewed
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Key responsibilities include : recruitment, training and assessment of prospective carers, direct casework with children, their families and their carers, facilitating contact between children and their families, liaising with external agencies and professionals, participating in staff meetings, participating in regular supervision with Team Leader and attending Professional Development opportunities.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology, welfare or related discipline and experience
- An ability to prepare written reports, maintain records and manage time effectively and efficiently
- An ability to provide a case management service in complex family circumstances where multiple service providers may be involved
- An ability to liaise with and coordinate the actions of clients, volunteer caregivers and a range of professionals and other services
- Effective conflict resolution skills, including the ability to appropriately balance the competing demands and interests of key stakeholders such as clients, caregivers, families and the organisation
- Sound skills in assessment and planning
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description HBC Case Manager & Carer Recruitment PD.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Antoniette Bonaguro on 03 9293 8500
Applications close 13 October 2017
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
Advertised: 04 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 13 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
HBC Case Manager & Carer Recruitment PD.pdf
- Anglicare Victoria
This job has expired
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Case Manager|