Service Facilitator – Fig Tree Pocket QLD
- Permanent full-time role; salary, packaging and car
- Based in Fig Tree Pocket, west Brisbane
- Exciting time to join a leading not-for-profit organisation
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
As our new Service Facilitator your role will be to facilitate and administer the provision of high quality in-home and /or community access activities and services to clients with various disabilities, in line with the individual’s service plan and our organisational strategy.
This is a dynamic role where you will be visiting clients and staff in the community and at their homes (hot-desking and working on-the-go will be the norm!), coaching and mentoring staff and working collaboratively across teams to ensure the best possible customer service level is achieved. We are preparing for the NDIS roll out in Brisbane, so it’s an exciting time to join us and grow your career!
- Ensure the provision of high quality services and supports to clients in implementing, managing and maintaining their individual client plans.
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of direct care staff
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between services, staff and stakeholders providing support to a client.
- As required assist clients in managing their finances in accordance with CPL policies and procedures and where applicable Public Trustee guidelines.
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Commitment and drive for the highest level of customer service
- Experience in a similar role within the disability sector supporting people in the community
- Pro-active, energetic approach to a dynamic every changing environment!
- Experience and skill in team supervision – leading people to achieve
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Be solution focussed
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within teams
- Well-developed administrative and financial management skills
- Qualification in disability or community services
- Current 'C' class driver's licence.
- Current Apply First Aid and CPR qualifications.
- Competency with Microsoft Office and computer systems
- Salary + salary packaged vehicle
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Values base culture – client focussed.
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and grow your career
Applications to close by 23rd August, unless filled before…thanks!
At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
Applications to close by 23rd August 2017 if not filled prior - thanks!
Job File 1 : Service Facilitator Position Description
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please include a Cover Letter answering the selection criteria. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Service Co-ordinators|