Residential / Household Facilitator – Disability Support – Brisbane south side
- Full time position in Browns Plains - Brisbane south side
- Flexible shift pattern + On-call
- Grow your career with a leading not-for-profit organisation
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
As our new Household/ Residential Facilitator based in Browns Plains & Hillcrest your role will be to provide quality case management and support to adult clients with a disability in shared accommodation. You'll be responsible for leading staff members and ensuring the smooth running of the house. We will be flexible where we can on the roster for the right candidate but there will be an expectation you will work some unsociable hours.
At CPL, we all have an important role to play supporting our clients to live the life they choose with passion. Each CPL team member lives the CPL Way, which helps us to understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways. If these values resonate with you, we would love to have you as part of our team!
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar role, or drive to succeed in a step up to this role
- Supervison or team leadership experience
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice in supporting clients with various disabilities
- Good numerical and literacy skills and be organised
- Willingness to work a varied shift pattern
- Commitment to CPL Way and values
- ASAP Start
- Full-time, permanent role
- Career building opportunity
- Professional development and training
- Competitive salary with salary packaging options
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Rewarding and satisfying role enriching the lives of others
Application to close by Tuesday 22nd August, if not filled prior...thanks!
Job File 1 : Household facilitator - Position description
Please download a full position description below for more information. Apply today by clicking 'apply' below and submitting your CV and a cover letter explaining how you meet the criteria for this role. For more information, please call the Paul on 07 3358 8074.
|Location||Southern Suburbs & Logan, Brisbane|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Professional Support Workers|