Support Coordinator - Older Parent Carers
- Carers NSW
- Leading Not for Profit Organisation
- Flexible hours available - 30 or 38 hours per week, maximum term contract to December 2017
- Based in North Sydney - close to transport
Carers NSW is the peak organisation for carers in NSW. It is a member of the national Network of Carers’ Associations. It has an exclusive focus on supporting and advocating for carers of all ages and circumstances.
This position is responsible for providing the efficient delivery of services to older parent carers of a person with a disability or long term illness in the South East Sydney LGAs.
- Degree qualification in social science, welfare, aged care or related discipline and at least 3 years’ experience in a service delivery position
- Demonstrated ability to manage, facilitate, promote and evaluate programs and events including workshops, training and community programs.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide high quality case management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the aged care/disability service system including the local network of services available in the region
- Demonstrated high level of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including conflict management and problem solving.
- Capacity to work with Aboriginal and culturally and linguistically diverse families and communities.
- Current NSW drivers licence and the capacity to travel across the region and from time to time to other regions
See the Position Description for the Desirable Criteria.
The Annual Salary Package is between $76K – 80K (pro-rata for 30 hours) inclusive of super. On top, you will have access to generous salary sacrificing benefits and training and development opportunities.
The Position Description is available to assist with your application and can be found on our website www.carersnsw.org.au See the ‘Instructions for Applicants’ http://www.carersnsw.org.au/about-us/employment/instructions-for-applicants on how to address the Essential and Desirable Selection Criteria for this position. For further information please contact our HR department on: (02) 9280 4744.
Please forward your application addressing the Selection Criteria to Human Resources or email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 26 July 2017
A criminal record check and Working with Children Check will be required as a condition of employment
This job has expired
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney|
|Profession||Community Jobs / Psychology, Counselling & Social Work|
|Salary||75,000 to 80,000 per annum|
213 Miller St, North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia