- Casual, on-call work available
- Day and night shifts available - both weekday and weekend
- Opportunities to travel interstate with families - all expenses paid!
McArthur are currently seeking applications from experienced Nannies to take on casual roles across Canberra.
The roles will be on a casual, adhoc basis and will be both day and night shifts. We have both weekday and weekend work available. We also have casual roles available where you will get the chance to travel interstate with families - all expenses paid!
As part of these roles, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Supervising children of various ages
- Playing with children and taking them for walks if required
- Changing nappies and clothing
- Preparing meals and snacks for children as required
- Putting babies and children to bed or down for naps
- Reading to children
- Some cleaning and general housekeeping as required
To be successful in one of these roles, you must meet the following criteria:
- Current First Aid Certificate (including Asthma Management and Anaphylaxis Management)
- Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Experience working in a similar role
- Flexible and reliable
- Positive and energetic
If you feel that you meet the criteria listed above, please apply using the link provided
This job has expired
|Profession||Community Jobs / Trades & Services|