Expression of Interest - Student Placement Opportunities / SCOSA / South Australia
- The Spastic Centres of South Australia Inc (SCOSA)
scosa welcomes student studying their Certificate III or IV in Disability.
To express an interest you must be currently studying Cert III or IV in Disability and have the following:
- Current DCSI Disability Services Employment Screening (Disability or Child Related)
- Up to date Manual Handling Certificate
- Up to date First Aid Certificate
- Unrestricted SOUTH AUSTRALIAN driver’s licence
- Excellent written and spoken English (please note this will be assessed)
- RTO agreement and Public Liability insurance Certificate of Currency from the RTO
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
Please note that placements are undertaken for a continuous 4 - 6 week period, Monday to Friday from 9.30am - 3.00pm.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit an application by uploading your cover letter and resume. A member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss placement opportunities with you.
Important: This is not a job application form. To apply for a job with scosa please apply under our separate listing for work as a Disability Support Worker.
This job has expired
|Profession||Community Jobs / Support Workers|