Community Marketing and PR Officer
Reference Number 17888 Position Title Community Marketing and PR Officer Employment Type Permanent Full Time Organisation Unit Sydney & Central Coast Location Sydney & Central Coast, NSW Weekly Divisor (hours) Position Summary
Community Marketing and PR Officer | Full Time | NSW
The Community Marketing and PR Officer will raise the profile of our NSW aged care residences with prospective families, prospective clients and healthcare professionals by:
- creating interesting community programs
- organizing, promoting and hosting compelling events
- managing and implementing local area marketing campaigns
- producing engaging content
- generating publicity
- monitoring competitor activities
- providing strategic marketing advice and insight
This is a state-based role that oversees all of the local area marketing and communication activities for our 3 residences, and growing, within NSW. The Community Marketing and PR Officer will be the main marketing department contact for team members within each NSW residence.
The Community Marketing and PR Officer will be responsible for supporting, initiating and implementing brand marketing activities into their residences and supporting residences with the marketing of their own initiatives. The Community Marketing and PR Officer will ensure that all online and offline touchpoints for their residences are consistent and adhere to our five-star branding and positioning - supporting and encouraging other team members to do the same.
The Community Marketing and PR Officer will provide strategic marketing advice to inform the annual brand, marketing and communication plans and pass every task they do through a critical local area and strategic marketing lens. An exemplar of five-star customer service to team members and supplier partners, the Community Marketing and PR Officer will at all times demonstrate our values and champion our Relationship-first approach.
This role will involve extensive local travel and occasional interstate travel. The Community Marketing and PR Officer will be required to work a full day at each site every month. We are the largest private residential aged care provide in Australia and one of the most innovative - changing the face of aged care and championing resident rights.
This is an exciting time to join Arcare and the right candidate will find this role professionally satisfying and personally rewarding.
- Excellent writing skills - online posts, long-form articles, press releases and direct marketing
- Natural communicator and presenter
- Driven and conscientious professional
- Able to negotiate complex environments with competing priorities
- Ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Ability to spot opportunities and the potential in others
- Personable and light-hearted
- An eye for layout and composition
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in a marketing, community development, business development, government, journalism or communications role (industry not important)
- PR Qualifications and/or experience would be highly considered
- Creating and managing community programs that involve and engage people from all walks of life
- Organising, promoting and hosting small and large-scale events
- Cold-calling organisations and businesses
- Experience with website CMS platforms
- Producing and editing still and video images
- Social media marketing and community management
- Salesforce or other CRM software
- Planning and running IMC campaigns
- Dealing with external agencies, suppliers and internal customers
- Google and Facebook analysis and reporting
- Producing campaign analysis and reporting
To apply for this position, please click on the 'APPLY NOW' link below.
Please note; to be considered all applications must include a cover letter and a piece of writing on What Community means to you?
Selection Criteria Essential: Must be eligible to work in Australia Contact Person Sonya Nutt Contact Number Closing Date 31/05/2019 Position Description Community Marketing and PR Officer.pdf
|Location||Gosford & Central Coast, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Fundraising & Marketing|