Learning & Development Trainer
Reference Number 17891 Position Title Learning & Development Trainer Employment Type Permanent Part Time Organisation Unit Arcare Location Brisbane South Region, Gold Coast region, North Brisbane Weekly Divisor (hours) Position Summary
Learning & Development Trainers Needed
Opportunity to influence and drive the Learning initiatives for Queensland!
- Reference #17891
- 2 x Permanent Part Time Roles
- Brisbane Region (Multiple Sites) 0.6 FTE
- Gold Coast Region (Multiple Sites) 0.5 FTE
- Immediate start
Arcare is a leading provider of residential and home-based Aged Care. At Arcare we provide a supportive, caring and rewarding working environment where many careers begin and progress to amazing heights. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Aged Care Professional to support our team in achieving their full potential. If you love helping others while developing your own career then this is the role for you!
About the role
As a Learning & Development Trainer it is expected that you will actively foster a culture where employees feel supported to prioritise the development of open and respectful relationships with residents and families - regardless of their job title - and that you model, promote and reward quality in everyday interactions. As a member of the Quality team, you will provide strong and effective leadership and support to Arcare managers on compliance issues measured against Commonwealth and State legislation, the Aged Care Accreditation Standards, other regulations and guidelines. Commitment to the culture of continuous improvement at Arcare is practiced at all times by the quality team working collaboratively with managers and staff at the residences. The safety of the resident and the quality of the care provided is the focus of this position.
To be successful in the role you must possess the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of Aged Care Act, Standards, Guidelines and Regulations
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in a customer service
- Previous experience in workplace training
- Understanding of Aged Care Accreditation and ACFI requirements
- Experience in using an online Learning Management System
- A current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Good understanding of continuous improvement, OH&S and risk management
- Prior experience in residential Aged Care
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment preferred
- Experience in conducting training needs analyses
- Pragmatic and logical in approach
- Ability to liaise with Government departments and their representatives
- Results orientated outlook, along with the ability to operate autonomously
This exciting role will suit a capable, dynamic self-starter who thrives on challenges.
Application close COB 27 May 2019, so please don't delay and apply today!
If you would like to find out more about how you can become a part of the Arcare team visit our website - www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply.
For enquiries please contact Anna Westerfur 0436 025 608
Selection Criteria Essential: Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
Desirable: Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Essential: Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain one)
Desirable: Prior experience in residential Aged Care desirable Contact Person Stefanie Collins Contact Number Closing Date 27/05/2019 Position Description Learning and Development Trainer.pdf
|Location||All Gold Coast, Gold Coast|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Human Resources|