- Opal Aged Care
- Design, deliver and implement recreational activities.
- Career succession planning available - be the next Leader.
- Access to Leadership & Management programs.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 75 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,000.
About the Opportunity
Opal Bunbury Gardens currently has an opportunity for a bubbly, friendly and outgoing Lifestyle or Allied Health professional, to come on-board and support our residents recreational activities. This vacancy is a permanent, full-time position working Monday to Friday in a medium, 66 bed home.
About the role
As the Lifestyle Coordinator on shift, you will endeavour to provide and deliver high quality resident activity programs to enhance the quality and enjoyment of life for our residents. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to include the Resident and their families and consult with the team, management and other allied health professionals, to ensure we provide the very best of care.
What you can bring to Opal:
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle, Community Services or similar.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience facilitating Lifestyle and Recreation programs in Aged Care is essential.
- An eagerness to grow and develop your aged care career.
- Leadership and Management Courses available.
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- A competitive salary.
- Supportive Management.
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit:
|Location||Bunbury & South West, Regional WA|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Health Professionals|