Service Coordinator - Bourke area
Australian Unity is a national health, wealth and living organisation with $1 billion in revenue, providing services to more than 750,000 Australians. We are a mutual organisation with over 320,000 members and employ over 7000 people. Our purpose is to help people thrive.
Your work at Australian Unity will be focused on helping others to thrive, and so we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career.
There is now an opportunity available for you to join and apply your knowledge in Service Coordination within our Home and Disability operations.
The successful person will be offered a permanent full time position joining the friendly team offices based in Bourke and Brewarrina areas.
More about the Service Coordinator opportunity:
- Responsible in the recruitment, on boarding and training of Care worker staff.
- Meet with customers consulting in home care needs, working within the provisions of their government funding budget, rules and customer service needs.
- Source potential alternative government funding for customers enabling them to live independently in their own home safely.
- Build warm and trusted working relationships with the customer, their immediate family members and third party industry bodies.
- Stay abreast to industry legislations, funding programs and company policy and procedures.
- Comply at all times to industry governance and internal policies
- Attend community workshops, industry networking events and promote our brand and service offerings.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders relating to customer service schedules, service agreements, staff coordination and management.
- Champion health and safety, report hazards, incidents and educate staff on WHS procedure's and professional boundaries.
- Maintain customer records and meet all operational and quality assurance requirements.
- Proven ability maintaining healthy customer relationships and internal working relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally experienced working in the Aged or Disability sector, but not essential.
- Ideally experiences managing transportation funding services.
- An advocate in delivering quality care and championing health & safety and quality standards.
- Ideally experienced supervising a team of care workers with a successful retention rate.
- Proficient in the use of multiple technology platforms.
- Quick learner, enjoy challenging yourself with new concepts and ideas.
- Proven ability balancing people leadership with business crucial demands.
- Ability to work in an evolving environment and ambiguity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all suitable persons with the required attributes to please APPLY NOW.
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Wagga Wagga & Riverina, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Service Co-ordinators|