Northern Service Coordinator Permanent Full Time Tweed Heads
As a Service Coordinator you will be the primary point of contact for our customers located in Coolangatta. You will enjoy being actively out and about in your local community meeting with clients and ensuring their care plans are developed and reviewed to meet their ongoing needs.
You will be a natural leader who enjoys having the additional responsibility of leading and retaining a team of high performing Home Care Workers.
What would you do as our Service Coordinator?
- Put your team and clients front and centre of everything you do
- Manage the employment life cycle including recruitment, induction, development and performance
- Assess, plan and monitor clients needs
- Build and maintain relationships with prospect and existing clients
- Use CRM, billing and procurement systems effectively
- Apply your strong business acumen to ensure service deliver is in line with budgets and legislative requirements
What are we looking for?
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading a team who work remotely
- Experience with Case Management and development of new relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Competent using MS Suite and able to pick up internal systems quickly
- Adaptable to embrace change and use your initiative to find a more efficient way of working
- Knowledge of NDIS and Home Care Packages is beneficial
What can Australian Unity offer you?
- Salary packaging
- One day for Community Leave per year
- The opportunity to purchase up to two weeks extra annual leave per year
- An opportunities to progress and develop within our business
- Great Health and Wellbeing related benefits including annual flu vaccinations and selected supplier discounts
If you want a rewarding but challenging role based within your local community then apply now to join us and thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all interested persons. www.australianunity.com.au/careers
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
This job has expired
|Location||Lismore & Far North Coast, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Service Co-ordinators|