Domestic Services Mill Park
As our Domestic Services Assistant you will provide tailored assistance to clients within your local community covering almost every aspect of daily life.
What would you do as a Home Care Worker?
- Perform domestic assistance such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Provide transportation for clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Provide meaningful experiences which enable our clients to thrive
What are we looking for?
- A warm, compassionate and reliable team member
- A current Australian Drivers License
- Access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Flexibility to work varied shifts often including weekends
- Fluency in either Arabic, Greek or Italian is preferred
- Certificate in Aged and Disability, Individual Support, Nursing or similar would be advantageous but not essential
What can Australian Unity offer you?
- Training including manual handling provided upon commencement
- Opportunities to work additional hours
- Benefits that promote your health and wellbeing including a paid Wellbeing Day off per year
- Opportunities to further develop your career within Australian Unity
If you want a rewarding but challenging role based within your local community then apply now to join us and thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all interested persons. www.australianunity.com.au/careers
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Northern Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Support Workers|