General Manager Opal Carine
- Opal Aged Care
- National support framework
- Ongoing career development
- Strong, stable leadership team
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
Based at our brand new 145 bed home in Carine, we are seeking a General Manager to join our team. This is a maternity leave role, but given the growing nature of our business, there is a strong likelihood that this will lead into a permanent position. The role of a General Manager is to successfully lead the Home in delivering high quality care to residents, whilst creating an engaged team and achieving organisational goals.
As a General Manager at Opal Aged Care you will;
- - Create an environment that brings joy to our residents
- - Refine your leadership skills
- - Inspire and engage your team
- - Test your People management abilities
- - Balance your customer experience and commercial acumen
- - Gain exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- - Develop your relationship management capabilities
- - Optimise your financial skills
- - Foster strong relationships within your community
The successful applicant will have:
- Aged care; health care or service industry experience
- Strong Human Resource and leadership skills
- Experience in managing budgets and achieving financial targets
- Experience in managing quality systems and achieving quality standards
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Registered Nurse qualification (ideally)
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding (ideally)
- Understanding of Complaints Resolution Scheme (ideally)
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
|Location||All Perth, Perth|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Management|