Registered Nurses - Opal Winston Hills (Brand New Aged Care Home)
- Opal Aged Care
- Work in our brand new aged care home in Winston Hills.
- Opening in May 2019. Full Time, Part Time & Casual Opportunities.
- Interviewing Now!!! - on Wednesday, 10th April
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes across four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over ten new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Opal Winston Hills:
Opal Winston Hills, our brand new 95 bed residential aged care home is due to open in May 2019. The beautifully designed home will include generous accommodation options, a concentric rehabilitation centre, luxurious indoor and outdoor communal areas, lifestyle programs, an on-site café and a hairdressing salon. There will also be a specialist memory support wing and memory garden for residents to enjoy with family and friends.
We are running an assessment centre (interviews and assessments) on Wednesday, 10th April
As the Registered Nurse on shift, you will endeavour to:
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals.
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team.
- Create and review care plans and escalate any issues of concern.
- Maintain resident privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- A minimum of 2 years paid experience working as a RN in Australia.
- Active Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Agency (AHPRA)
- An eagerness to grow and develop your aged care career.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded.
- Excellent customer service & resident relation skills.
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
- Industry leading hourly rates with permanent shifts.
- A brand new state-of-the-art home with the highest quality equipment and systems.
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative and supportive team
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your RN career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
We are running an assessment centre (interviews and assessments) on Wednesday, 10th April. Apply today!!!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new Opal Winston Hills team and to make a key contribution to the care of our residents and the overall success of Opal Aged Care.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
|Location||North West & Hills District, Sydney|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Health Professionals|