Personal Care Assistant - Ballarat - Career Pathway Plan
- InterCare Staffing & Employment
- Location: Ballarat
- Career pathway program- Entry Level
- Rewarding Career - Aged Care Industry
This provider is looking for individuals who are new to the Aged Care Industry and are willing to study in house to obtain a nationally recognised qualification CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support – followed by 120 hours of work placement within the facility.
The leading provider is committed to a model which sees team members working with the same small number of residents every day. This allows for a more deep and trusting relationship to develop between clients, employees and families.
To ensure that they maintain this high quality of service, we are seeking entry level Personal Care Assistants (PCA’s) who are passionate, highly motivated, new to the industry and who are committed to making a difference by learning the following:
- Assist residents with all aspects of personal care
- Provide five-star customer service and quality care
- Provide respect for the unique personalities, history and values of our clients
- Demonstrate a team player attitude
- Ensure that all care is tailored to suit residents personal needs and preferences
- 1 day of theory per week for 17 weeks
- Complete 120 hours (3 weeks) full time placement, which is organised for you in one within the homes where you undertake the course
Don’t pass up this amazing opportunity to train with industry leaders. To confirm your position today, please apply now!
This training is delivered with State and Commonwealth funding - *Eligibility criteria applies*
This job has expired
|Location||Ballarat & Central Highlands, Regional VIC|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Support Workers|