State Return to Work Officer - Queensland
- Opal Aged Care
- Join Opal Aged Care at a time of exponential growth.
- Great opportunity to gain experience within the aged care industry
- Work alongside our WHS Advisor in delivering positive outcomes.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes across four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over ten new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
Reporting to the National Work Health & Safety Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide sound advice to employees and General Managers on returning team members to work promptly.
- Return team members to pre-injury duties in a supported and timely manner.
- Develop programs which promote workplace health and keep team members safe.
- Provide education and guidance to team members on wellness and fitness for work.
- Support the WHS Advisor with administration support with return to work.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications (OHS and or Health background or HR preferred)
- Experience in similar role preferred (5-7 years).
- Experience in managing injured workers in the workplace.
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven team player and people leadership skills.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Work, Health & Safety team and to make a key contribution to the care of our residents and the overall success of Opal Aged Care.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
This job has expired
|Location||All Gold Coast, Gold Coast|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Human Resources|