Employee Wellbeing & Safety Lead
A newly created opportunity has become available in our People & Culture function for an Employee Wellbeing & Safety Lead.
Reporting directly to the General Manager - Community, Employee Wellbeing & Safety, you will be responsible for leading a team that support the implementation of consistent wellbeing and safety programs across multiple business units within the Australian Unity enterprise.
You will ensure that appropriate levels of service are provided by the team and, via consultation with senior people leaders, will determine the priorities. You will develop a team of business partners that are seen as trusted advisors to business unit managers, at all levels, with strong personal relationships and the ability to influence key decision makers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A passion for and belief in employee wellbeing and safety ambitions
• Well-developed knowledge of Health & Safety, injury management and workers compensation
• Relevant experience in applying Health & Safety knowledge in aged and community care (desirable)
• The ability to work across multiple locations
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills (results will be delivered through influencing)
• The ability to manage conflicting priorities and manage expectations
• The ability to implement strategy to achieve key outcomes
This is an exciting time to be joining Australian Unity - we have grown significantly over recent years and are experience a period of transformation with a renewed focus on Community, Safety and Wellbeing.
Your work will be focused on helping others to thrive, and so we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career. We operate with commercial principles and a strong social purpose to create community value.
The culture at Australian Unity reflects our values of Bold, Warm and Honest. We also offer a broad range of benefits and incentives.
Our offices are currently located in South Melbourne however we will be relocating to the CBD in June 2019.
Join us and thrive!
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Human Resources|